Sims Freeplay Pregnancy!!!

Sims Freeplay Pregnancy!!!


Recently, The Sims Freeplay had a major update to the game and Introduced Pregnancy into the game! Angelic Plays and LadyPhynix have great video's explaining what it's about and how it works! Now I'm not going too far in detail but here are some FAQs

FAQ 1: In The thumbnail, there is a different shaped room can we make different shaped rooms??

Answer: No

FAQ 2: How do you get the Pregnancy Coins?

Answer: By completing the tasks during your sim's pregnancy.

FAQ 3: How do my pregnant sims ware those new clothes? 

Answer: In the wardrobe, there is a new section for maternity wear.







So that's all that I have! If you guys have any more questions please comment them down below! Also please check out my YouTube channel!

My channel: https://bit.ly/2yy1EUg

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How To: How To Succeed in The Sims Freeplay!

Welcome! 💜