How To: How To Succeed in The Sims Freeplay!

How To Succeed in The Sims Freeplay


             When you start playing The Sims Freeplay, This is the screen you most likely see.





 Then after spending about 15 minutes in CAS (Create a Sim) changing the appearance of your sim and accidentally pressing the randomize button, you get to the actual game. Now you have most likely seen videos of people playing the sims and you have seen them with thousands of simoleons (I don't know how to spell it) and lifestyle points but your game looks more like this:

You basically have nothing. Now as starting out the same way, I have a few tips that I wish someone would have told me when I started.  My first TIP is when the tutorial says "Expand a room", don't expand the bedroom expand the bathroom because when you are done with the tutorial, you can go back and delete the room and you will get over 1,000 simoleons. 
























After that, I would suggest using the buy and sell houses method If you don't know what that is, Contrary sims has a great video explaining what it is

Her video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0E5qgif24k

Basically, Its where you continuously buy and sell the content in the house and the house in the sims. I suggest using the japanize retreat because it costs less and you can sell it for more. If you are later in the game at level 55 and you have completed Life and Legacy quest, you get Life Orbs and there's a glitch that gives you 64k Life Orbs and when you sell it, you get about 30,000 from the Bronz ones. Joy's Creative Finger has a good video explaining how. 

Joy's Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXwZnrZa-lk








Well, this is all! If you have another method, please post in comments! Don't forget to subscribe to my youtube channel! 

My Youtube Channel: ttps://bit.ly/2yy1EUg

















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome! 💜

Sims Freeplay Pregnancy!!!